Regenerate permalinks based on title

Gogo

Hi,

I changed the titles of the products.
I there a plugin that would now regenerate the URL(permalinks) for all the products based on the new "title" ?

Mar

Hi,

I changed the titles of the products.
I there a plugin that would now regenerate the URL(permalinks) for all the products based on the new "title" ?
You don't need a plugin. If you were able to change product titles, you should be able to change its URL in just a split second, it is just below the product title in edit mode.

Gogo

Thanks for suggestion.
But with a lot of products it takes 3 hours to change the "titles" and it probably takes more than 3 hours to change he permalinks. So im looking for a plugin that would do this.

Mar

Thanks for suggestion.
But with a lot of products it takes 3 hours to change the "titles" and it probably takes more than 3 hours to change he permalinks. So im looking for a plugin that would do this.
You don't need to spend the same length of time to change URL. You don't need to create it, you just need to copy the title, click edit of the permalink below it and paste the title, the system will create the permalink, you don't have to do anything else. I am editing product titles too, I did not bother to find a plugin for that since it don't make sense. Try it, or continue finding the plugin.