Recommended products on checkout and cart (The Upsell)

DaveNL

This feature is really needed if you use the regulair ali-dropship plugin you leave a lot of money on the table, my estimate is that if you make a $100- a day you lose $25- a day in revenue due to the lack of decent upsale options or ways to work around that

The cross sale is all the way down to have a real impact especially on mobile devices which most of us target, so this would be my suggestion.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This feature is really needed if you use the regulair ali-dropship plugin you leave a lot of money on the table, my estimate is that if you make a $100- a day you lose $25- a day in revenue due to the lack of decent upsale options or ways to work around that

The cross sale is all the way down to have a real impact especially on mobile devices which most of us target, so this would be my suggestion.
This option will be available soon as an add-on.

DaveNL

Switched back to woo.... bought a $20- plugin that lets the upsell popup show up when add to cart button is clicked and immediately had 2 extra sales in one night

This is really needed

Abhishek

Hi Dave
Even I am using alidropship plugin and they dont have any add on for upsells.. How did u get your upsell thing working.
thanks for your time