Recent Sales Pop-Up add-on ver. 0.5.12 - UPDATE

LaLuna

Any details for update Version: 0.5.13? Are you no longer disclosing the details of updates on this forum, WordPress or the product page changelog?

WordPress notification showing is showing:
There is a new version of Ads Recent Sales Pop-Up AliDropship Plugin available. View version 0.5.13 details or update now.

When I click on. View version 0.5.13 details I received this message:
Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress.
Sidebar shows: Version: 0.5.13. Last Updated: 4 weeks ago.

Can you reply with update information?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Any details for update Version: 0.5.13? Are you no longer disclosing the details of updates on this forum, WordPress or the product page changelog?

WordPress notification showing is showing:
There is a new version of Ads Recent Sales Pop-Up AliDropship Plugin available. View version 0.5.13 details or update now.

When I click on. View version 0.5.13 details I received this message:
Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress.
Sidebar shows: Version: 0.5.13. Last Updated: 4 weeks ago.

Can you reply with update information?
Hello!

The update you refer to is an entirely technical update which is not related to any changes in add-on performance for you as to its user.

All information about the updates which make any change to the add-ons performance is still available and updated here:

LaLuna

Thank you for the quick reply. It would be nice if a note for technical updates could be added to the changelog so we know. As I have gotten to the stage I won't update any of them until I know what to monitor as the site has some sort of error and next thing you know you've lost hours or even days of trade waiting for it to be fixed. I have 7 addons not updated at the moment as they must all have this same technical update.

Also, will the addon update details in WordPress be getting fixed? It is much faster to few update details there without being redirected or having to go to another page to see the details. Currently, the AliDropship Plugin & Promo Banner have page not found and Abandoned Cart, Facebook Business, Google Merchant, Recent Sales Pop-up, SEO Image Optimizer & Product Slideshow all have the warning message (Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress) when you try to few the update details.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the quick reply. It would be nice if a note for technical updates could be added to the changelog so we know. As I have gotten to the stage I won't update any of them until I know what to monitor as the site has some sort of error and next thing you know you've lost hours or even days of trade waiting for it to be fixed. I have 7 addons not updated at the moment as they must all have this same technical update.

Also, will the addon update details in WordPress be getting fixed? It is much faster to few update details there without being redirected or having to go to another page to see the details. Currently, the AliDropship Plugin & Promo Banner have page not found and Abandoned Cart, Facebook Business, Google Merchant, Recent Sales Pop-up, SEO Image Optimizer & Product Slideshow all have the warning message (Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress) when you try to few the update details.
Hello!

You can always update any AliDropship add-ons on your website, once the update is available in your WordPress admin area, it is safe.

So, you can update all your AliDropship add-ons on your website, once you are ready.

In case you would have any issues with AliDropship add-ons performance on your website, you can just let me know here, or by contacting our Support Team here: