Raphael theme - Most Popular Categories, can I show more?

tubefeed

The raphael theme allows for 3 Most Popular categories to be shown on the Home Page. However, I would like to show 6 categories.

I have added additional content/categories to my Home page in the customisation section, but it is not shown when I reload the website. Is there a setting somewhere that limits the number of categories shown to 3?

In fact, I would quite like the ability to rename Most Popular Categories to All Categories (or similar) and display all available categories. Is this possible?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The raphael theme allows for 3 Most Popular categories to be shown on the Home Page. However, I would like to show 6 categories.

I have added additional content/categories to my Home page in the customisation section, but it is not shown when I reload the website. Is there a setting somewhere that limits the number of categories shown to 3?

In fact, I would quite like the ability to rename Most Popular Categories to All Categories (or similar) and display all available categories. Is this possible?
Hello,

To add more categories, please go to Customization => Home => Most popular categories settings and use the Add button to create more categories.
home categories.png
Also, you can edit title of this block.
home categories title.png

tubefeed

Thank you - this worked though the user needs to scroll right, I was hoping they would all display without scrolling