Raphael Theme issues/bugs

momossa

1) I am trying to remove the sliders from the home page so I disabled rotation and removed all banner images and text. The sliders are not showing anymore but the page now is flickering. Because I am enabling the Most Popular Categories; the images of the categories are displayed maximized in place of the slider images and then resized to the category size. This is not a good user experience

2) In Most popular categories settings; we can set the category name which will show as an overlay text. In most cases, this will not be good as there is no control on the font size or typeface or location of text on the image. I would recommend adding a feature for displaying a tooltip or mouse hover text for a better user experience.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

1) I am trying to remove the sliders from the home page so I disabled rotation and removed all banner images and text. The sliders are not showing anymore but the page now is flickering. Because I am enabling the Most Popular Categories; the images of the categories are displayed maximized in place of the slider images and then resized to the category size. This is not a good user experience

2) In Most popular categories settings; we can set the category name which will show as an overlay text. In most cases, this will not be good as there is no control on the font size or typeface or location of text on the image. I would recommend adding a feature for displaying a tooltip or mouse hover text for a better user experience.
Hello,

1) I couldn't reproduce the 'flickering' bug on my test website. Could you please send me a pm with your domain name so I can have a look?
2) Thanks for sharing your feedback! We'll consider integrating this feature.

Thunder

Hello, today is the second day that found difficulty to download the product reviews from Aliexpress. No reviews is downloading or downloads after 3 or 4 tries and it takes time. Can you please check where is the issue?

momossa

Hello, today is the second day that found difficulty to download the product reviews from Aliexpress. No reviews is downloading or downloads after 3 or 4 tries and it takes time. Can you please check where is the issue?
I am facing the same issue and what I did is try loading only 20 reviews. Then after it finishes, I incrementally do 40, 60, 80 and 100.
Nevertheless, it doesn't fully load the reviews from AliExpress. I check AliExpress and there are hundreds of review but the plugin loads only a few (less than 20).

Thunder

I am facing the same issue and what I did is try loading only 20 reviews. Then after it finishes, I incrementally do 40, 60, 80 and 100.
Nevertheless, it doesn't fully load the reviews from AliExpress. I check AliExpress and there are hundreds of review but the plugin loads only a few (less than 20).

Yes exactly. I have the same problem. Thanks for sharing the idea to try to download 20 first. But it never downloads 20, only a few, like you said

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know! We'll give it a check.

herald Pro

Hi pls it is running to 2weeks now since i purchase the Ali dropship plugin and I have been pleading that I need help Uninstalling the e-commerce theme i had on the website before going on to install the Alidropshp Original Version so as the get things easy for the start .but it seems no one has time for me since i have made the purchase .I have tried uninstalling the theme from MYPHPADMIN Area but its to no avail plsssss Help me

herald Pro

Pls if you can send me a link to forward my Cpanel dashboard for the uninstall ,i dont mind to pay some token for this as I have exhausted my pause purchasing the theme and paying for its installation from Evanto Market before i found Alidropship plugin ,and The Evanto theme refuse to help me uninstall the Electro ecomm. theme

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi pls it is running to 2weeks now since i purchase the Ali dropship plugin and I have been pleading that I need help Uninstalling the e-commerce theme i had on the website before going on to install the Alidropshp Original Version so as the get things easy for the start .but it seems no one has time for me since i have made the purchase .I have tried uninstalling the theme from MYPHPADMIN Area but its to no avail plsssss Help me
Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out regarding this, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.
What theme would you like to have installed on your website?
Could you please send me a pm with your WP credentials so I can help you out?