Raphael Theme Issue

Cam

Hello everyone,

Im currently creating my Ecommerce website with Raphael theme a clean and nice theme, I dont have any knowledge of coding so I get information everywhere, and I find some difficulty if you want to help me with solve:

1. I dont find how to change the colors of the homepage like this gray everywhere.

couleur gris.PNG
gris 2.PNG

2. The number of product in Best Deal TOP SELLING is 4 how to put more products and how to change the products to put in these categories ?

3. Is there a way to reduce the size of these squares or to delete them permanently?

categorie.PNG

4. How to add the Facebook widget, I put the links to my page in social networks but it does not work ?

widget fb.PNG

5. I want to personalize my homepage to make it more alive and attractive, is there a way to do it? It seems too bland

6. How to put the discount on my products on home page

discount.PNG

Thank YOUUUU

Christina

Administrator
Hello everyone,

Im currently creating my Ecommerce website with Raphael theme a clean and nice theme, I dont have any knowledge of coding so I get information everywhere, and I find some difficulty if you want to help me with solve:

1. I dont find how to change the colors of the homepage like this gray everywhere.

View attachment 6410
View attachment 6411

2. The number of product in Best Deal TOP SELLING is 4 how to put more products and how to change the products to put in these categories ?

3. Is there a way to reduce the size of these squares or to delete them permanently?

View attachment 6412

4. How to add the Facebook widget, I put the links to my page in social networks but it does not work ?

View attachment 6413

5. I want to personalize my homepage to make it more alive and attractive, is there a way to do it? It seems too bland

6. How to put the discount on my products on home page

View attachment 6414

Thank YOUUUU

Hello, Cam!

We advice you to check the article related this theme customizing. Hope it might be usefull for you.

Reactions: Cam