Raphael theme Banner and Category bug

lihong

The banner is not redirect to product we listed the link,
and the category layout is weird not work properly, as we set it transparent without overlay, it shows the white overlay without photos seen.

Is anyone have this problem pls?

Thank you for your advice,

daniel-97

1. What Alidropship version are you using?
2. What theme are you using?
3. It would be nice if you can screenshot the area you're having problem with, so people will have some clue what the problems look like :)

kdb

and the category layout is weird not work properly, as we set it transparent without overlay, it shows the white overlay without photos seen.

I face a similar issue, that the category menu didn't open at all, so I am waiting for ADS to release a new version. It happened after WordPress update.

daniel-97

I face a similar issue, that the category menu didn't open at all, so I am waiting for ADS to release a new version. It happened after WordPress update.
Then try downgrade Wordpress and keep it that version until they release the new version for this plugin

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

The menu issue is caused by the latest WP update. We'll release the fix shortly.
Could you please provide me with more details on the banner issue? A screenshot would be appreciated.