Ques : Social Rabbit Handling Posters + Media Gallery

ofuroinu

Hi Friends

Here is my question which I cannot find the answer on rabbit site.
The poster function posting the pictures randomly from media which we have uploaded.

Now here is my question:
Example I have uploaded 600pics for posters to be used by Insta, PInt, FB.
How rabbit will handle them?

1)Will the posters will be repeated in any of the platforms? Example today posted in Insta and next day or later same poster appear in fb or pinterest?

2)How it is going to use the pics/videos and is it possible same pic/vid can be posted twice?

3)How are we going to know when all the 600pics/vids been posted already and time for us to add more by mistake same pic can be uploaded again can the rabbit avoid posting the same again?

Above been in my head for days please check and advise how our rabbit will handle.
How to train the rabbit to be smarter.

Thank you

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hello, ofuroinu

1 Yes, we do not take into account, if the definite image was published in another social network. But if yesterday one image was published on Instagram, it won't be published once more today there.
2 You can set post-sorting type "New to old" or "Old to new", so you will be able to watch how all the images are published, one by one . If you choose random post- sorting type, and the rabbit will take into account the fact that it was published during the month, and it won't be duplicated.
3 no