Purchasing alidropship plugin, is it very necessary?

maquat

Hi everyone, I am in doubt if purchasing alidropship plugin, is it very necessary? My intention is to create more than one niche site (now I am beginning with first one) and so I have to control the whole budget..Which is you experience?

Mar

Hi everyone, I am in doubt if purchasing alidropship plugin, is it very necessary? My intention is to create more than one niche site (now I am beginning with first one) and so I have to control the whole budget..Which is you experience?
The question is so vague. If you mean you already have one plugin and is planning to build another site, yes purchasing another plugin is necessary. One plugin is good for one domain only. That is if I got your question right.

maquat

Sorry for my vague question and thank you for your kind try to understand me.
I meant that it is very necessary but Alidropship Plugin, aiming to built a dropshipping site: are its features so useful or necessary in the first steps that you do recommend it? I use wordpress, but in front end, I am not a developer, so do you think it is more advisable at my stage to start with A. Plugin, isn'it?

Mar

Sorry for my vague question and thank you for your kind try to understand me.
I meant that it is very necessary but Alidropship Plugin, aiming to built a dropshipping site: are its features so useful or necessary in the first steps that you do recommend it? I use wordpress, but in front end, I am not a developer, so do you think it is more advisable at my stage to start with A. Plugin, isn'it?
You can build a website with wordpress. Building a dropshipping site is another thing and this is where you need a plugin for dropshipping.

maquat

Thank you, I Mar, sorry for my English, I see that I am not able to explain my mind. No worry, I am evaluating to buy Alidropship plugin or perhaps Custom Store offered by them, because I am a little bit in a hurry, now.
Thanks to all

Mar

Thank you, I Mar, sorry for my English, I see that I am not able to explain my mind. No worry, I am evaluating to buy Alidropship plugin or perhaps Custom Store offered by them, because I am a little bit in a hurry, now.
Thanks to all
I think buying a custom store is the right thing for you. You can build that website, but it would take a long time in your case.