Pudge Journey :)

pudg3

so i purchased this plugin last year and i built 3 sites with it and so far my latest estore with this plugin had $300 sales 30 days after i launched my store. i launched the store at the first week of march. niche is anime :)dashboard.png dashboard_2.png dashboard_3.png dashboard_4.png

main traffic source as of the moment is social media. i got social plugin installed and configured to have some individuality with the posts.

i spent about 100$ on IG shoutouts but had no sales :( i frequently see @Moussdog @Yaros store on the IG influencers i contacted and couple of stores made with the plugin. i guess the anime niche is packed with us dropshippers :)
i contacted IG pages directly through DM then negotiated with the price. i just followed the IG guide in alidropship blog. the products i used in the shoutout was about 20-40$. maybe i shouldve promoted 10$ products

i spent about 300$ on fb ads and got 5 purchases.. no break even yet but still trying haha
still trying to master fb targetting
i used google trend first to see what countries are really interested with my niche
made PPE and WC ads to test.. still testing
fb_ads.png

im posting also to fb related groups through a facebook group poster [since feature is not available on social rabbit yet] but the fb account i use gets to fb jail frequently, i put about 700-900seconds interval between my posts and 30-60minutes intervals after 10 posts.

importing products and reviews weekly

trying to comment on related forums too. i got 1 sales so far from my disqus referral haha

got 1 return request today coz one of the action figures that was shipped got no right arm haha
i replied the customer and asked for a picture of the item then related it to the aliexpress seller. i havent got a reply from the seller yet.i hope they reply fast haha

my payment gateway is only paypal since my application to 2co has been declined many times already haha
no ssl cert installed yet.. was plannign to install ssl cert when my 2co application will get accepted.

pricing formula is with that recommended in the knowledge base guide.. so profit is about 30-50% each sale

since the niche is anime, was planning to add episodes of the series on my website but im not sure how to do it since i read about that dmca thingy and dont know how to make a stream site yet. was plannign to create a subdomain just for that section

plannign to put some blog but not really a good writer. maybe i should just hire a writer haha

installed smartlook to see what my customers see. so far im worried about the color / size section of the product page. seems like customers dont notice it and some just order with the first variation automatically selected

any traffic strategy for anime niche? haha please share :) im kind of broke right now so paid traffic is kind of least option right now :)

Last edited: