Published product goes to 404 page.

Indianbear

Hi! I'm a happy new user of Alidropship. But, I'll be a lot happier when I find out what I'm doing wrong. :)

I'm using the Michelangelo theme. I'm trying to publish my first TEST product. All I get is the 404 page.

1-I created a new category called "Test."
2-I loaded the Chrome extension, went to Aliexpress and imported one product.
3-I did not edit anything. I just want to learn how to import the products.
4-After importing the product I added it to the "Test" category and published it.
5-When I try to "view" the page I get a 404.

The product shows up on my home page in the "Top Selling Product" section. Same problem here. When I click on the picture I again go to 404.

Also, the published page does not show up in my menu section. I tried entering it as a custom page and it would not accept it.

Can someone please tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi! I'm a happy new user of Alidropship. But, I'll be a lot happier when I find out what I'm doing wrong. :)

I'm using the Michelangelo theme. I'm trying to publish my first TEST product. All I get is the 404 page.

1-I created a new category called "Test."
2-I loaded the Chrome extension, went to Aliexpress and imported one product.
3-I did not edit anything. I just want to learn how to import the products.
4-After importing the product I added it to the "Test" category and published it.
5-When I try to "view" the page I get a 404.

The product shows up on my home page in the "Top Selling Product" section. Same problem here. When I click on the picture I again go to 404.

Also, the published page does not show up in my menu section. I tried entering it as a custom page and it would not accept it.

Can someone please tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance

Have you tried this: https://alidropship.com/codex/page-error-404/

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator