Products update don't work properly

DanielM

Hello, I have updated to the latest version on both of my websites and i have a couple of problems when i try to update the products.

1. On my first website when i updated the products almost all of them were moved to draft even they were still available on aliexpress.
2. On my second website, even if i chose the "Do nothing" option when the price changes, all the prices were changed to the price of the product on aliexpress.

Does anyone know how to solve these issues?

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I have updated to the latest version on both of my websites and i have a couple of problems when i try to update the products.

1. On my first website when i updated the products almost all of them were moved to draft even they were still available on aliexpress.
2. On my second website, even if i chose the "Do nothing" option when the price changes, all the prices were changed to the price of the product on aliexpress.

Does anyone know how to solve these issues?
Please PM me your websites WP login credentials - I will check

DanielM

Update is released already , please check : https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

I had already tried the latest version and the update option has a lot of bugs. If i try to update each product manually it works good but if choose to update them all at once it doesn't work properly. Some products are updated correctly and some don't. I have manually checked some products after update and even if a variation is out of stock on aliexpress on my website is it still available. Also if a product that wasn't available and it was in draft, and now is back in stock, the plugin won't put it as Published. Sorry for my english, it is not my language, i hope you understand what i'm trying to say. Please solve this issue.

LE: Also can you please tell me how the discounts are applied when i choose a price formula for a product category?
LE2: I have tried again and now it worked good, it didn't changed the price and all the products were updated. Do i have to be signed on Aliexpress to use this feature?

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I had already tried the latest version and the update option has a lot of bugs. If i try to update each product manually it works good but if choose to update them all at once it doesn't work properly. Some products are updated correctly and some don't. I have manually checked some products after update and even if a variation is out of stock on aliexpress on my website is it still available. Also if a product that wasn't available and it was in draft, and now is back in stock, the plugin won't put it as Published. Sorry for my english, it is not my language, i hope you understand what i'm trying to say. Please solve this issue.

LE: Also can you please tell me how the discounts are applied when i choose a price formula for a product category?
LE2: I have tried again and now it worked good, it didn't changed the price and all the products were updated. Do i have to be signed on Aliexpress to use this feature?
1. Discounts applied to a price according to pricing formula .
2. You need to be authorized on AliDropship Google Chrome extension.

DanielM

Coupon will be applied to your product's sale price.

https://alidropship.com/codex/creating-coupons-ver-1/
I'm not talking about coupons. All i wanna say is that if i use a pricing formula for a specific category it also applies a random discount. Is there an option where i can disable this feature or make some changes to it? For example i wish to apply this discounts not for all products in that category, how can i do that?(automatically not manually)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm not talking about coupons. All i wanna say is that if i use a pricing formula for a specific category it also applies a random discount. Is there an option where i can disable this feature or make some changes to it? For example i wish to apply this discounts not for all products in that category, how can i do that?(automatically not manually)

Do you mean price on AliExpress and discount that use AliExpress?
Pricing formula is applied to the regular price and to the sale price as well.

Last edited: