products on my store have quantity to zero but have stock on aliexpress

chris37

products on my store have quantity to zero but have stock on aliexpress ..this i happen in many products, i must manual go to product page and do the update my self..is any way we can fix that? the automatic option for update is enable!

Last edited:

Mar

products on my store have quantity to zero but have stock on aliexpress ..this i happen in many products, i must manual go to product page and do the update my self..is any way we can fix that? the automatic option for update is enable!
This has been raised to death in the forum. The support team is silent about it.

chris37

I found when some product from aliexpres that remove the ship attributes my store was not synchronize with that, so make quantity to go zero..also same happen when product don't delivery to usa because I have the shipping option usa / epacket also have 0 quantity..even if the product shipping to usa because my default setting show delivery with epacket ,if the product don't delivery with that shipping method again show quantity to zero...In some case an update product fix the issue in some other case when attribute missing I have to reimport the product.

Mar

I found when some product from aliexpres that remove the ship attributes my store was not synchronize with that, so make quantity to go zero..also same happen when product don't delivery to usa because I have the shipping option usa / epacket also have 0 quantity..even if the product shipping to usa because my default setting show delivery with epacket ,if the product don't delivery with that shipping method again show quantity to zero...In some case an update product fix the issue in some other case when attribute missing I have to reimport the product.
You don't mess with product attributes and variations unless you understand what you are doing.

chris37

I did not mess..the first time when Import the product has attribute ship from Russia and china...today the attribute from russia was still on my store but not on aliexpress(also quantity zero on my store but have stock on aliexpress)..for this reason I delete the product i has and I reimport it. (Note: the first time was import from the import settings from alidropship woo plugin not with the chrome extension)

Mar

I did not mess..the first time when Import the product has attribute ship from Russia and china...today the attribute from russia was still on my store but not on aliexpress(also quantity zero on my store but have stock on aliexpress)..for this reason I delete the product i has and I reimport it.
You don't have to re-import the product. You only need to reset it in edit page.
(Note: the first time was import from the import settings from alidropship woo plugin not with the chrome extension)
Regardless of how you import the product, the attributes and variations are the same.

1589354955977.png