Products in your Cart are Differnt??

Adil Habib

I'm having this error when placing orders

it says "Checking products in Cart" after it had adding product on the cart. it loads and loads and give this Message

1527755330713.png
1527755337627.png

when i check the cart its empty. i have to manually add the item in the cart from the product page and then press continue. its happening with some of the orders not all.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm having this error when placing orders

it says "Checking products in Cart" after it had adding product on the cart. it loads and loads and give this Message

View attachment 4349
View attachment 4350

when i check the cart its empty. i have to manually add the item in the cart from the product page and then press continue. its happening with some of the orders not all.
Please check this product on AliExpress - it could be some changes connected with this product - maybe shippind method is changed or variation is not available.

Adil Habib

Please check this product on AliExpress - it could be some changes connected with this product - maybe shippind method is changed or variation is not available.

i have checked nothing has changed, when i cancel the automatic order and start again it works. so nothing is changed it just clears the cart after adding the product in the cart.