Products don't go to draft when "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" on Ali

chazm

Hi there,

I've got the latest version of Woo AliDropship plugin (Version 0.8.16) installed and there is an issue when I do manual update on my store, products that have "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" on Aliexpress don't identified as out of stock and not moved to Draft status. Just to confirm the product does not dispensary from Ali, they just put Sorry, this item is no longer available! message and there is no ability to order it from Ali. Is there a way to fix the issues for those products not being placed into Draft on my WooCommerce store?

Here is the screenshot from Ali.

1531709604313.png

Christina

Administrator
Hi there,

I've got the latest version of Woo AliDropship plugin (Version 0.8.16) installed and there is an issue when I do manual update on my store, products that have "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" on Aliexpress don't identified as out of stock and not moved to Draft status. Just to confirm the product does not dispensary from Ali, they just put Sorry, this item is no longer available! message and there is no ability to order it from Ali. Is there a way to fix the issues for those products not being placed into Draft on my WooCommerce store?

Here is the screenshot from Ali.

View attachment 4811

Hello, chazm!

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name, WP admin area access and the example of the product?