Products automatically go to draft

Kaybee

Hello. I'm new into this dropshipping thing. I've been importing products with Alidropship plugin but more than half of the products go back to draft. I've republished them so many times but they keep going back to draft. Some new products also join them. I don't know why this is happening. Can anyone tell me what's happening? @Yaros?

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello. I'm new into this dropshipping thing. I've been importing products with Alidropship plugin but more than half of the products go back to draft. I've republished them so many times but they keep going back to draft. Some new products also join them. I don't know why this is happening. Can anyone tell me what's happening? @Yaros?
I also have this problem. Anyone got answers?

Hello,
If the products go to draft mistakenly when you have auto-updating enabled, this probably means that your IP has been blocked by AliExpress.
In this case we recommend to turn off the auto-updating for a few days and revise your auto-updating settings - set the interval at Once or Twice Daily.

If it still doesn't work properly, please send the access to your WP admin area to support@alidropship.com