Product variations are being imported

Jayed Hasan

Hi,
I've started to use this plugin for one week. I've added almost 30 products without any problem. But suddenly when I'm trying to add a new variable product to my store the product is not being imported correctly. Product images are not being imported as well as the variations. Product price is not being imported as well. Is there a problem with the plugin or my end. I would happily give my wp admin access to check . Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
I've started to use this plugin for one week. I've added almost 30 products without any problem. But suddenly when I'm trying to add a new variable product to my store the product is not being imported correctly. Product images are not being imported as well as the variations. Product price is not being imported as well. Is there a problem with the plugin or my end. I would happily give my wp admin access to check . Thanks
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login and password to check it out. Also the URL of product on AliExpress that you failed to import.

Lisa Jorgensen

I'm having the same problem. All products import as Simple, and no gallery photos. And, no pricing. Show stopper. And, then, of course, the import can't be repeated when you fix this bug. That's a problem, too.

Robin Eyre

I am having the same problem. It was working fine until today. Victoria, I really need this to work. Could you please help? What is the solution?