Product Variant not found

ljiggy_99

Alidropship Woo Plugin
Version: 1.2.7
Alidropship chrome extension status: Logged in and authorized

Processing a new order that came in. Went to place order automatically and got message "Product Variant not found". Please advise and thanks again!

Christina

Administrator
Alidropship Woo Plugin
Version: 1.2.7
Alidropship chrome extension status: Logged in and authorized

Processing a new order that came in. Went to place order automatically and got message "Product Variant not found". Please advise and thanks again!

Hello, ljiggy_99!

Is the product available on AliExpress?

ljiggy_99

I'm able to process the order manually with no problems but i would like to process my orders automatically as this will be essential once the orders increase.

Christina

Administrator
Yes Christina, it is. It is a single product with no variations. The button to see if the product is available once clicked, will take me right to the product itself
I'm able to process the order manually with no problems but i would like to process my orders automatically as this will be essential once the orders increase.

Could you PM me your domain name, WP access details and the order you can't place automatically to check the issue? Thank you!

ljiggy_99

This was a query that i submitted Monday, someone replied asking for wp admin credentials to look into issue, so far i have not received any replies back. Pleas Advise thanks again!