PRODUCT STOCK QUANTITY NOT SHOWING

awab

When I select a product on my website, I do not see remaining quantity of that product in stock.
This may create a lot of problem, if the customer does not see the quantity left in stock.
How to display number of items left in stock on product page, so that the customer can see the total items remaining in stock before placing an order?
I have tried much to display total items remaining in stock on product page but all in vain. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
When I select a product on my website, I do not see remaining quantity of that product in stock.
This may create a lot of problem, if the customer does not see the quantity left in stock.
How to display number of items left in stock on product page, so that the customer can see the total items remaining in stock before placing an order?
I have tried much to display total items remaining in stock on product page but all in vain. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

It will only display the number of items in stock if this number is lower than 15. So the customer will see the number of items remaining in stock when it's rather low.
We believe this is reasonable.

jayan

Hi Igor, i have tried to manually input a value (less than 15) in General and Inventory but still the website does not show the remaining quantity. please advise. My theme is Rembrandt fyi.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Igor, i have tried to manually input a value (less than 15) in General and Inventory but still the website does not show the remaining quantity. please advise. My theme is Rembrandt fyi.
The number of products left in stock has been removed from Single product page.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi ekaterina, for what reason? Buyers might place orders greater than the stock we have
AliDropship users requested us to remove front-end stock numbers as AliExpress tends to offer lots of available items. Your exclusive offer may not look so exclusive if there are a few thousand items in stock.

jayan

AliDropship users requested us to remove front-end stock numbers as AliExpress tends to offer lots of available items. Your exclusive offer may not look so exclusive if there are a few thousand items in stock.

Hi Ekaterina, in the perspective of some buyers/sellers, exclusive products does not necessarily mean it should apply to all products being sold right?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina, in the perspective of some buyers/sellers, exclusive products does not necessarily mean it should apply to all products being sold right?
I see your point! Thank you for your feedback.