Product SKU or ID in Alidropship plugin?

Hi,
I don't understand this plugin, or what I'm doing wrong.

It says that it is used without woocommerce but when I import products from aliexpress it does not generate sku or id in the products that are super necessary to generate feeds (for the same plugins that you sell for this version of alidropship, facebook and google).

I already tested the themes that you give for this version of the plugin and the same happens in all of them. there is no sku or id.

Is there any plugin to generate id or sku without woocommerce? or how do I do it?
Thanks

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-03 16.19.25.png

Last edited:

Irene

Staff member
Hi,
I don't understand this plugin, or what I'm doing wrong.

It says that it is used without woocommerce but when I import products from aliexpress it does not generate sku or id in the products that are super necessary to generate feeds (for the same plugins that you sell for this version of alidropship, facebook and google).

I already tested the themes that you give for this version of the plugin and the same happens in all of them. there is no sku or id.

Is there any plugin to generate id or sku without woocommerce? or how do I do it?

Do I have to install woocommerce with the version that is not supposedly needed?
ThanksView attachment 9994
Hello,

The original plugin does not import SKU of the products. There are no special plugins for importing SKU or ID of the items from Aliexpress. We are considering to add this option in Alidropship plugin in the future.

As for the add-ons FB Business and Google Merchant, they can create the feed with the products imported with original Alidropship as well.

Kind regards,
Irene