Product Setting issues after import on WooCommerce

CRR

I have a WooCommerce account and I want to add things like rings. But, I have a supplier who provide different rings in different size on alidropship. So when I want to add them one by using the simple product section it is like I lose all the information about the specific variation I want to use. How can I fix that please ? (I don't want my customer to see one variation of color for example in case I still want to use the variation process)

Moreover, once I have imported a product. I can no longer change the name of the imported variation. Indeed, I can create a new one and start everything all over, but I am dealing with a massive number of variation, so it would definitely take too much time. Once it is imported is there a way I can change it?

Sincerely

charlesataya

Somebody help. The issue is I got an email from Google on Web Login Me App as an unsafe app. The email advised me to delete the app. Later on, checking Google Analytics on my store I found it not working. Then I realized the source of the mess: the app I deleted was the one making the Google Analytics work on My site. Now the question is how do I restore it to make GA work on my store again?