Product Poster Need improvment

The Dropper

Hi, I'm usingSocial Rabbit since 3 months, when I always chek my Instagram & Facebook, I found that it post Only 50% of my products, and then it start posting the same products again, although I have in settings that it should post products from Old to New, but sometimes it post the same product like 4 times a month .
Hope you add a feature to prevent duplicated products within the same time range. for example: wait 20-60 days before posting the same product again.

Elena

Hello!
The Rabbit may duplicate content when you choose "Random" sorting type only. I think there was another reason.
Did you edit your products (or add new products) while the Rabbit was working?

The Dropper

In the Sorting type, I selected "Old to New".
For your second question, Yes, I added more products while the plugin is working. Is this a problem? and what I have to do if I want to add new products?
Thanks.

Elena

If you add products or edit them while the Rabbit is working, it will change its publishing list, for example, it will publish product1, product2 product3 among 5 products. When you add product6, product7, the Rabbit will complete the list 1 2 3 4 5 and then it will publish product6, product7, product1, product2 and etc.

Elena

Well, could you send me your WP accesses, we will check your settings?
Add me in Skype: socialrabbitplugin