Product Page Issues - Urgent

sam di

Just started using Alidrop Woo

After importing a product through direct import, I noticed that the product page wasn't opening properly. I have attached an image

upload_2017-5-13_9-47-51.png

That's all that is showing. You can't scroll down. After deactivating the Alidrop Woo, it worked fine.

Secondly, how do I filter out words in the product description. Most of the product pages have the word "aliexpress" in it.

Also, is there a way to bulk categorize product to a particular category on my site.

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Just started using Alidrop Woo

After importing a product through direct import, I noticed that the product page wasn't opening properly. I have attached an image

View attachment 737

That's all that is showing. You can't scroll down. After deactivating the Alidrop Woo, it worked fine.

Secondly, how do I filter out words in the product description. Most of the product pages have the word "aliexpress" in it.

Also, is there a way to bulk categorize product to a particular category on my site.

Thanks
Hello, try to use a standard WooCommerce theme and compare how looks like the product page.
You can always edit product description in Products section of your WordPress admin area.
You can choose category using 'Edit' button of the extension , but it doesn't work with bulk import.

sam di

Hi,

I had to reinstall wordpress and my theme for it to work. Just have one more issue, is it possible to filter out words like "aliexpress", "china" in product description

sam di

Hi, I keep getting security captcha request from aliexpress. I have already logged into aliexpress but keep getting this captcha request popping up. How do I fix this please?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I keep getting security captcha request from aliexpress. I have already logged into aliexpress but keep getting this captcha request popping up. How do I fix this please?
Hello, we will do some actions to prevent captcha appear, with the next update (next week) I think it will be solved