Product Not Showing

prissanna

I've added two products to my site (published) and they are not there. I have also deleted all of the categories that were listed but two and ALL of them are still showing on my actual website. I've refreshed. Got out and back in. Everything I can think of. What am I doing wrong?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I've added two products to my site (published) and they are not there. I have also deleted all of the categories that were listed but two and ALL of them are still showing on my actual website. I've refreshed. Got out and back in. Everything I can think of. What am I doing wrong?
Hello,

Please PM me your WP credentials, I'll have a look.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Anything? I sent a PM yesterday. Just checking.
It looks like your Permalinks settings should have been reset, please have a look at your website now. Please let me know if the issue persists.

prissanna

They are showing now! Thank you! However, the menu on the left is still showing costumes, custom category, gifts, etc. which is what came with the plugin. How do I change those to what I want? All of my new listings are under the jewelry heading even though I have chosen other categories on each product.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

They are showing now! Thank you! However, the menu on the left is still showing costumes, custom category, gifts, etc. which is what came with the plugin. How do I change those to what I want? All of my new listings are under the jewelry heading even though I have chosen other categories on each product.
To manage the menu, please go to Dashboard => Appearance => Menu. Select a menu to edit (Main Menu). Here you can add categories from Product Categories or delete them. Please refer to this guide to learn more: https://alidropship.com/codex/how-to-add-and-edit-categories/

prissanna

Got it! Thank you!

Now, one more question. How do I get each product in the right category on that menu? I don't see any box to check when I'm adding a product other than the post categories and that does not do it. I hope that made sense.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Got it! Thank you!

Now, one more question. How do I get each product in the right category on that menu? I don't see any box to check when I'm adding a product other than the post categories and that does not do it. I hope that made sense.
To assign products to a certain categories, please go to Dashboard => Products => Product options => right-hand menu. Please find the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Edit Item — WordPress.jpg
    Edit Item — WordPress.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 7

prissanna

That's how I do it but the products do not show up on the menu categories on the front page. If you click on products at the top, the menu works. The menu on the homepage does not work.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

That's how I do it but the products do not show up on the menu categories on the front page. If you click on products at the top, the menu works. The menu on the homepage does not work.
Sent you a pm, please check.