Product list update stuck in 1% (php warning adsCurrency.php) - please help

Jngomo

Please I'm seeking assistance as I'm unable to update my product list anymore in alidropdhip woo. According to the support I received from my hosting company, there's a PHP warning related to alidropship woo plugin. Here's the warning message I'm encountering:

PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/dh_ykzj4x/tailstrends.com/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php on line 0
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/dh_ykzj4x/tailstrends.com/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php on line 0

I'm completely stuck, and even the support from Alidropship can't access my system due to Dreamhost (hosting) verifications & security. I'm reaching out here in hopes that someone might be able to offer assistance

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! Those warnings don't cause any problems and only warn you about some changes in Woocommerce. I recommend you to deactivate the debug mode on your website to stop seeing those warnings.

To update your products, please, authorize in the API (Alidropship Woo -> Aliexpress Login). If you are authorized, please, re-authorize. Then update your products

barrelofyarn

I also have this problem and it DOES cause issues and fatal error messages. The above 'fix' does not work as I never had the debug issue. I have tried many things. At first I was told it was my theme but when i run a Site health check and disable the theme, there is no problem there. I have been trying to get an answer since March 26 and they have since stopped communicating with me. Yesterday I tried to use the export to export my products to a csv and got a blast from word press, see below:

WordPress has a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.
In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, AliDropship Woo Plugin.
First, visit your website (https://barrelofyarn.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://barrelofyarn.com/wp-admin/e...st&variations&category&orders&amount&supplier) and check for any visible issues.
Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.
If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.
https://barrelofyarn.com/wp-login.p...XEsO4fhP2sRL70A&rm_key=Nqyuq5khWlzLbMS8sDtEm9
To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.
When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 6.5.2
Active theme: Astra (version 4.6.11)
Current plugin: AliDropship Woo Plugin (version 1.6.63)
PHP version 8.1.27
Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 0 of the file /home/u462383148/domains/barrelofyarn.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/ExportProducts.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given in /home/u462383148/domains/barrelofyarn.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/ExportProducts.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/u462383148/domains/barrelofyarn.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/ExportProducts.php(0): implode()
#1 /home/u462383148/domains/barrelofyarn.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/admin/handlers.php(0): adsw\ExportProducts->generate()
#2 /home/u462383148/domains/barrelofyarn.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): adsw_export_product_statistic()
#3 /home/u462383148/domains/barrelofyarn.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#4 /home/u462383148/domains/barrelofyarn.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#5 /home/u462383148/domains/barrelofyarn.com/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(175): do_action()
#6 /home/u462383148/domains/barrelofyarn.com/public_html/wp-admin/edit.php(10): require_once('/home/u46238314...')
#7 {main} thrown