Product Import is taking FOREVER to happen

stanneon

Hi,

I just started on dropshipping and have already setup my site, I also have the chrome extension too, but I can't add or import any product from aliexpress and even from the alidropship plugin... Please help! I just started and don't know what to do about this.

stanneon

Hi,

I just started on dropshipping and have already setup my site, I also have the chrome extension too, but I can't add or import any product from aliexpress and even from the alidropship plugin... Please help! I just started and don't know what to do about this.
FYI, it's already 20 minutes after I have tried importing the items. The "Add to import list" is still loading, while the button from the alidropship extension stopped but the product isn't imported to my list. :(

mromaha

I just had this issue what I did was I uninstalled the dropship chrome extension then I turn off all other browser extensions cleared my cache and then reinstalled the alidropship chrome extension and it worked. Now I can finish my client's stores. hope this works for you also make sure you dont close the importing tab.

stanneon

I just had this issue what I did was I uninstalled the dropship chrome extension then I turn off all other browser extensions cleared my cache and then reinstalled the alidropship chrome extension and it worked. Now I can finish my client's stores. hope this works for you also make sure you dont close the importing tab.
Hey dude! Thank you. It's working now. This is a real great help. Thanks!