Product featured image edit/import from URL

ZbigniewPL

Hello

I think many of you noticed that AliExpress sellers add watermarks to featured images.
Some of them are easy to remove and some unfortunately aren't - gradients or etc, but sellers also usually put pictures without watermark into product description.

If you would like to use it as a featured image you should download it to your pc and then upload to image gallery - if Your store have hundreds of products this will fill your quota very fast and takes additional time.

It would be nice for me to see option of updating feature image from url.

Cheers

elliot59

I agree with you 100%, the featured image is not always ideal. Having said that, I would like the ability to change the featured image to any one of the other images already in the image gallery, by simply picking a different image.

Although, I am using the original plugin with the Dvinci theme, I do believe that this is a core feature that should be independent of which theme you are using. When will that be ready? :)

gratia

Hello

I think many of you noticed that AliExpress sellers add watermarks to featured images.
Some of them are easy to remove and some unfortunately aren't - gradients or etc, but sellers also usually put pictures without watermark into product description.

If you would like to use it as a featured image you should download it to your pc and then upload to image gallery - if Your store have hundreds of products this will fill your quota very fast and takes additional time.

It would be nice for me to see option of updating feature image from url.

Cheers

Hello,

Have you been successful in removing logo watermarks in all the images on your website? I have been trying to do that for a long time but without success. I was able to erase the product logos on my admin site, but on my website the logo watermarks remain. I would appreciate your advice and sharing

Thanks!