Product Bundle add-on ver. 1.1.32 - UPDATE

kdb

Dashboard improvement: on/off bundle status replaced with enable/disable toggle; bundle discount field added
is it possible to automate the creation of bundle products by choosing the category and assigning the discounts, for example:

product from Cat A + Cat B + Cat C ------------- 10% discount

as the manual creation of bundle packages is time-consuming, its potential doesn't come up as expected.

@Nadezhda @ekaterina_bastrikova @Georgy

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
is it possible to automate the creation of bundle products by choosing the category and assigning the discounts, for example:

product from Cat A + Cat B + Cat C ------------- 10% discount

as the manual creation of bundle packages is time-consuming, its potential doesn't come up as expected.

@Nadezhda @ekaterina_bastrikova @Georgy
Hello!

You can combine products into product bundles automatically. These product bundles can be based on Product Category and/or Supplier. To combine products into product bundle, you should use these settings:
Screenshot+-+2021-03-16T140307.059.png

You can choose here one Supplier from the list (or All Suppliers), and one Category from the list (or All Categories) and the number of Products in the product bundle (2 or 3).

You can find more information about this feature here:

kdb

Hello!

You can combine products into product bundles automatically. These product bundles can be based on Product Category and/or Supplier. To combine products into product bundle, you should use these settings:
Screenshot+-+2021-03-16T140307.059.png

You can choose here one Supplier from the list (or All Suppliers), and one Category from the list (or All Categories) and the number of Products in the product bundle (2 or 3).

You can find more information about this feature here:
Thanks for the reply; however, this method is partially ok, but I have to modify each time the discount type title, button label, etc.

what I have asked is; I select discount type then category and product number then just click create bundle it will create a bundle automatically based on the number of products,

for example, a category has 8 products so I just need to select 2 products and a category and by clicking create bundle it should make 4 bundles.