Problems with alidropship woo

celugangaco

I have recently updated WooCommerce to its latest version (3.4.0) and it seems to be having compatibility issues with Alidropship Woo.

Since when trying to mount the orders automatically it stays loading and does not allow to advance, please help since I have many orders waiting.

Thank you!

celugangaco

Automatic orders are definitely not working. the truth I am very disappointed in this plugin, since I bought it has brought me more problems than solutions

Direct Webstore

I'm doing a couple of test sales as I'm still setting up my new Woo stores. If I just process an order normally, this issue does not happen ... but if I try to change anything, like the shipping ... I get the endless loading.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have recently updated WooCommerce to its latest version (3.4.0) and it seems to be having compatibility issues with Alidropship Woo.

Since when trying to mount the orders automatically it stays loading and does not allow to advance, please help since I have many orders waiting.

Thank you!
same problem here! Never complete the order!! This must be fixed immediately!! I cant complete any order!
Please update your extension to the latest version 2.5.12 in a couple of hours - we've fixed this issue.

celugangaco

I have version 2.5.12 of the extension in Chrome and I still have the same problem. The plugin is loading when filling the client's information.

I have had to place many orders manually, please help with this.

Direct Webstore

Sorry ...You wouldn't believe the number of people here where it wouldn't be "of course" .. had to ask ...lol :)

I just noticed when mine updated it signed me out of my sites and had to sign in again.

Tried clearing Chrome cache?

Last edited: