Problems importing reviews into store

wallacemix

Is anyone having trouble importing reviews? Here it stopped, is importing zero to store even if in the store of the supplier has comments with photos.

Attachments

• comentário 2.jpg
    comentário 2.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 13
  • comentários.jpg
    comentários.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 13
  • comentários.jpg
    comentários.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 13

daniel-97

Yub, sometimes I experience that. I tried 3 things separately and they all worked for me:
- Reset the product
- Logout and login again on both Wordpress and Aliexpress
- Clear cache

wallacemix

Yub, sometimes I experience that. I tried 3 things separately and they all worked for me:
- Reset the product
- Logout and login again on both Wordpress and Aliexpress
- Clear cache
I do not use cache plugin, and i have tried this option to leave the Panel and come back, i only have to try to reset supplier with a tremendous fear kkk but from what I saw, may be a bug aliexpress, the provider has 5000 reviews, but appears without evaluations when clicking on the tab, and is already the second product that comes without evaluation.

daniel-97

I do not use cache plugin
Careful, some hosting auto cache everything for you
i only have to try to reset supplier with a tremendous fear
Don't worry, reset supplier will only affect price, variations, attributes and stocks! Everything else is the same ;)
may be a bug aliexpress, the provider has 5000 reviews, but appears without evaluations when clicking on the tab, and is already the second product that comes without evaluation.
Yeah sometimes they have hundreds of reviews, and when I click on it, it shows none