Problem with SMTP

Car_panadero

My SMTP is not working, first I noticed the problem when I was making a test account on my website, it displayed "Error: The following From address failed: no-reply@intemperiex.com : MAIL FROM command failed,: Sender address rejected: not owned by user user@intemperiex.com ,553,5.7.1SMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failed Detail: : Sender address rejected: not owned by user user@intemperiex.com SMTP code: 553 Additional SMTP info: 5.7.1"

So I went to Notifications settings and tested the purchse notification and got the same banner.

I am using Titan wich is the service my hosting provider gives me (Hostgator), I know I can use another service but it would be more confortable if I can solve the issue and keep working Titan.

1660889156345.png

1660889326104.png

I have one mail with 3 alias, I have the DKIM already configured.

1660889651983.png

1660889664240.png

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Georgy

My SMTP is not working, first I noticed the problem when I was making a test account on my website, it displayed "Error: The following From address failed: no-reply@intemperiex.com : MAIL FROM command failed,: Sender address rejected: not owned by user user@intemperiex.com ,553,5.7.1SMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failed Detail: : Sender address rejected: not owned by user admin@intemperiex.com SMTP code: 553 Additional SMTP info: 5.7.1"

So I went to Notifications settings and tested the purchse notification and got the same banner.

I am using Titan wich is the service my hosting provider gives me (Hostgator), I know I can use another service but it would be more confortable if I can solve the issue and keep working Titan.

View attachment 15863

View attachment 15864

I have one mail with 3 alias, I have the DKIM already configured.

View attachment 15866

View attachment 15867

Thank you for your time.
Hi there! Unfortunately, we do not recommend using SMTP method. If it is not work for you, we strongly recommend to switch for one of the ready to go services