problem with search tool in davinci theme

Helo my friends. I have problem with "search tool" in davinci theme. the search does not work correctly.
Can someone help me?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Helo my friends. I have problem with "search tool" in davinci theme. the search does not work correctly.
Can someone help me?
Could you please explain what exactly is wrong? Please make sure you have updated your plugin and your theme to the latest versions.

helo. Yes, my version is updated. Basically, the search does not return the correct value reported. Always return the result with all products in the store.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

helo. Yes, my version is updated. Basically, the search does not return the correct value reported. Always return the result with all products in the store.
I was unable to reproduce the issue on my test website. Could you please pm me your WP credentials, I will have a closer look.

Hello I have already sent my access credentials to you anyway so it was not resolved, would it be possible to inform you to do what you can do to solve the problem?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello I have already sent my access credentials to you anyway so it was not resolved, would it be possible to inform you to do what you can do to solve the problem?
I haven't received your access details. Would you mind sharing them one more time?