Problem with MichelAngelo theme

Chad

Hi,

I have 3 questions about the MichelAngelo theme. I just changed to it and here are my questions:

1- How do I remove the link to "http://michelangelo.dev/" on the home page.

2- Is it possible to make the carousel faster to load or to make the content at the right place when it's loading. It takes 2-3 seconds to load and it gives an horrible look. My image are small sizes so it is not related to them.

3- How do I delete some of the footer link? I tried to edit in the menu section but I did not find anything

P.S: I wrote an email but haven't get any answer since 5 days so I'm posting here. I know that it was holidays so I have no prob with it and I understand. But now I have to get an answer to those problems so I'm trying here too haha. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• editfooterlink.png
    editfooterlink.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 19
  • loadingtime.png
    loadingtime.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 18
  • removethis.png
    removethis.png
    216.4 KB · Views: 18

IanH

Hi,

I have 3 questions about the MichelAngelo theme. I just changed to it and here are my questions:

1- How do I remove the link to "http://michelangelo.dev/" on the home page.

2- Is it possible to make the carousel faster to load or to make the content at the right place when it's loading. It takes 2-3 seconds to load and it gives an horrible look. My image are small sizes so it is not related to them.

3- How do I delete some of the footer link? I tried to edit in the menu section but I did not find anything

P.S: I wrote an email but haven't get any answer since 5 days so I'm posting here. I know that it was holidays so I have no prob with it and I understand. But now I have to get an answer to those problems so I'm trying here too haha. Thanks guys!
I might be able to assist with the footer link as I have just setup my site using the Michelangelo theme as well The Footer Menus are accessed under Appearance / Menus options. Once you select the Footer Menu you can enable / disable what links you want to display.

By the way I cannot get the facebook link to correctly link to my Facebook Page - did you have any problems?

Chad

Thanks! I got the support by email :)
The theme Michelangelo is really nice but he is really slower than the other one. I'd not recommend it for this only reason.