Problem with Chrome Plugin

jose.arteaga

Hello community,

Today both Admin accounts on 3 different PCs (so it's not a problem of account or environment) found problems trying to import products from Aliexpress, I deactivated the iTheme Security feature, cleared all Cache, Paused Cloudflare, went to Permalinks and applied the rules once again, uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin on Chrome, cleared Chrome's cache, installed the plugin again and tested for an import:

But after authorizing the plugin with the Admin's credentials (and plugin became gree so it was activated without problems), each time we try to import a product we got "403" without any other message nor info.

1540578227785.png
1540578269568.png

1540578308139.png

Even if I'm logged into the plugin or logged out, even after deactivating all plugins on Browser, even if i reinstall the pluging on Chrome, even if follow all what's posted on several threads here regarding the issue... we always get the same error, please help.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello community,

Today both Admin accounts on 3 different PCs (so it's not a problem of account or environment) found problems trying to import products from Aliexpress, I deactivated the iTheme Security feature, cleared all Cache, Paused Cloudflare, went to Permalinks and applied the rules once again, uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin on Chrome, cleared Chrome's cache, installed the plugin again and tested for an import:

But after authorizing the plugin with the Admin's credentials (and plugin became gree so it was activated without problems), each time we try to import a product we got "403" without any other message nor info.

View attachment 6583
View attachment 6584

View attachment 6585

Even if I'm logged into the plugin or logged out, even after deactivating all plugins on Browser, even if i reinstall the pluging on Chrome, even if follow all what's posted on several threads here regarding the issue... we always get the same error, please help.
Hello Jose,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles. Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details? We'll check what might be the issue.