problem to live preview another theme

sunetmdse

I have used the "Shopper" theme since last August. Recently, I found out that I cannot live preview of another theme. If press the "Preview" button of another theme, the left side menu looks ok, but the looks and feels of the right side still the same as "Shopper" theme. So no matter what changes I made on the left side menu, it wouldn't take effect on the right side, it always the same "Shopper" theme. If press "Active" button, it is the same old "shopper" theme.

Last week, I found out this issue when I wanted to try out Da Vinci 2.0 Woo theme. It is nothing to do with your Da Vinci 2.0 Woo theme. No matter what themes I switch to, it is always the same result. It looks like I stuck to "shopper" theme.

I already cleared out the cache of my machine. I even went to the host company, they already cleared the cache and disabled cache plugin, nothing seems working.

I wonder whether anybody had the same issue before and how to solve it.

Thanks.

Bruce

sunetmdse

I have used the "Shopper" theme since last August. Recently, I found out that I cannot live preview of another theme. If press the "Preview" button of another theme, the left side menu looks ok, but the looks and feels of the right side still the same as "Shopper" theme. So no matter what changes I made on the left side menu, it wouldn't take effect on the right side, it always the same "Shopper" theme. If press "Active" button, it is the same old "shopper" theme.

Last week, I found out this issue when I wanted to try out Da Vinci 2.0 Woo theme. It is nothing to do with your Da Vinci 2.0 Woo theme. No matter what themes I switch to, it is always the same result. It looks like I stuck to "shopper" theme.

I already cleared out the cache of my machine. I even went to the host company, they already cleared the cache and disabled cache plugin, nothing seems working.

Thanks.

Bruce
I chatted with the tech team of the hosting company, they said there is some issue with the "Shopper" theme and asked me to contact the theme vendor or change a theme. However, I already deleted this "Shopper" theme from my web site, and no matter what theme I used, it always the same "Shopper" theme home page feels and looks, but if I click any link, then display correct theme. After I apply any change, then go back to the home page of deleted "Shopper" theme.

I think it might be the issue with hosting company. Does anyone provide me the solution?

Bruce

Last edited:

sunetmdse

Thanks.

Bruce
The problem was solved. There is an index.html file created from index.php. Maybe for the search engines. I deleted this file.