PROBLEM SOLVED : price error Alidropship Woo 1.6.71 and the google extension 3.0.0.84

Fred-Dzign

Hello,

I've installed the new version of Alidropship Woo 1.6.71 and the google extension 3.0.0.84. Unfortunately, the prices synchronised with Aliexpress are not right!

If I buy a product at 15.23€ on aliexpress and I multiply by 1.2, and then I round up to 0.99, the price displayed on my site should be 18.99€, but unfortunately not, the price currently displayed is 21.99€.

I have Wordpress 6.6.2 and Php8.1, LiteSpeedCache enabled and a Redis server for caching connected objects.

I don't think this pricing error is due to me, but rather to the plugin!

Do you have any ideas?

Fred-Dzign

Hello, I just solved my problems, I uninstalled everything, I cleaned my database, temporarily deactivated my cache, my security plugin, my redis, uninstall Alidropship in WordPress and the extension in google. Then I reinstalled everything, reactivated everything, connected everything, and updated my products, and everything is OK.

Alidropship Woo 1.6.71 and google extension 3.0.0.84 are working again, many thanks to the team, and sorry for the strain on the team.

Will it be possible to get PHP 8.3 compatibility in future updates?

PROBLEM SOLVED, thanks to all the team !