Problem on PHP 7.3 with Zend Opcache enabled

Hello all!

Anyone got the plugin working on PHP 7.3.6 with the Zend Opcache enabled?

The plugin has issues when the zend opcache is enabled on PHP 7.3.6(php-fpm and nginx) on my end. I am getting [pool www] child XXXXX exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV)... error on the php-fpm error log. Its working fine on 7.2 with the opcache enabled but not on 7.3.6 with the opcache enabled. If the opcache on 7.3.6 is disabled its working fine. Also just like to add it has ioncube loader 10.3.5 also in case that helps.

7.3 is supported. Or did they take that back?

Just like to add issue happened when accessing the admin area. Have reverted back to 7.2 for now. Would be best to make it work with 7.3 it has lots of performance improvements.

Irene

Staff member
Hello all!

The plugin has issues when the zend opcache is enabled on PHP 7.3.6(php-fpm and nginx) on my end. I am getting [pool www] child XXXXX exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV)... error on the php-fpm error log. Its working fine on 7.2 with the opcache enabled but not on 7.3.6 with the opcache enabled. If the opcache on 7.3.6 is disabled its working fine. Also just like to add it has ioncube loader 10.3.5 also in case that helps.

Hello,

Thank you very much for bringing this matter to our attention!

It turned out this module conflicted with ionCube Loader on php 7.3

Our development team will work on it.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello all!

Hello , if you use nginx + php7.3 add in 'php.ini' or in '10-opcache.ini' this string: 'opcache.enable=0'
and then restart 'php7.3-fpm'.
This is a temporary solution - we are doing our best to solve that issue.

Mar

Hello,

Thank you very much for bringing this matter to our attention!

It turned out this module conflicted with ionCube Loader on php 7.3

Our development team will work on it.
It is a long known issue. A site can load in PHP7.3 but with opcache deactivated, otherwise the site will have a random error 500 in any page. Hope you can do something about it although my host provider said the issue is with opcache.