Problem on ordering product on my webstore using Android Phone

Raff

Hello! Lately ive noticed that my sales drop a little bit. So i checked my webstore and i found a problem, when im using android phone on adding to cart a product it is not working. When im selecting variation of my product, let say the i select on "Color" and i choose red, then when i select on "Size", then the Red color will be unselected. This is happening only on my android phone, i tried it to my computer and iphone and all is working fine. Is someone experiencing this?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello! Lately ive noticed that my sales drop a little bit. So i checked my webstore and i found a problem, when im using android phone on adding to cart a product it is not working. When im selecting variation of my product, let say the i select on "Color" and i choose red, then when i select on "Size", then the Red color will be unselected. This is happening only on my android phone, i tried it to my computer and iphone and all is working fine. Is someone experiencing this?
We were unable to reproduce the issue on our test websites. I would appreciate if you sent me your WP access details so that I can check what might be wrong.