Pricing formula

Fuad Al Azad

I have changed pricing formla and upated several times. But it doesn't work. It makes selling price of all products 1-3 USD. How I can solve it. Plz help me out.

chris37

1) Put your aliexpress currency set up to US Currency.
2) Unistall alidropship chrome extension and reinstall it.
3)Authorize your website with alidropship chrome extension.
4) Clean whatever cache you have enable in your website .
5) Go to your alidropship section --> Setting --> Currency and make sure all currency is on US, default store currency and database currency.
6) Reset all price , Update all price and is good idea to also update and your products

I hope that help.

Fuad Al Azad

chris37

Its not helping me anyway. I followed your instruction. But things are same. I am attaching some photos including my new formula. Can you please say, is there any error?

Besides, I don't want to show any discount right not. In formula tab, I kept the discount option disabled, but yet its coming in all products. Plz help me.

Attachments

• prices.PNG
    prices.PNG
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2021-09-07 12.16.23.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-07 12.16.23.png
    429.9 KB · Views: 4
  • price.PNG
    price.PNG
    28.6 KB · Views: 3

chris37

chris37

Its not helping me anyway. I followed your instruction. But things are same. I am attaching some photos including my new formula. Can you please say, is there any error?

The pricing formula is not relate here.

If you didn’t change the currency database and your default store currency to US, you always going to have that issue.

chris37

@chris37

It's already in USD, both in database and default store currency.

Ok i see.. in this case if you followed all of the step above is a database error.

I hope you have a backup of your website for you restore it from there, But without to see someone your setting nobody can know for sure.

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
I have changed pricing formla and upated several times. But it doesn't work. It makes selling price of all products 1-3 USD. How I can solve it. Plz help me out.
Hi there!

I believe the issue has been resolved with my latest response sent to your email.

Best regards,
Volodya