chadi

photo explain tho

prp.png in my site

ali express site

prp2.png

566666666666.png

any idea ? the last pic is old one i ve turned off auto update for long time

chadi

MAr i did couse of the CPU Issue . but i used to update my product manually like 3-4 times a day because of the price issue . and as you notice in the photo i turnd on auto price update ...i think auto price update should do it?

chadi

plus as i understand when the price of a product on AliExpress changes. the price on my site should update immediately when the auto price update is enabled im i right?

Mar

MAr i did couse of the CPU Issue . but i used to update my product manually like 3-4 times a day because of the price issue . and as you notice in the photo i turnd on auto price update ...i think auto price update should do it?
You have turned off Auto update but you did not mention about manual update. It is indeed a discrepancy.

Mar

plus as i understand when the price of a product on AliExpress changes. the price on my site should update immediately when the auto price update is enabled im i right?
Yes it is supposed to be but it is not really immediately.

chadi

hmm that really problem in case any one buy any product just when the price has changed in ali express :(