Price Rounding doesn't work after update

Gil

Hello, after updating to the latest version of plugin/theme the prices has changed and now it's not rounding them anymore.

For example: before it was 23.95 (rounding to .95) and after it's 23.64

Tried to 'Update Prices' again but it didn't work. Did someone encounter the same issue?

Christina

Administrator
Hello, after updating to the latest version of plugin/theme the prices has changed and now it's not rounding them anymore.

For example: before it was 23.95 (rounding to .95) and after it's 23.64

Tried to 'Update Prices' again but it didn't work. Did someone encounter the same issue?

Hello, Gil!

I haven't encountered the issue on my end. Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you!

ilMarti

Hi, I have the same problem. Price rounding doesn't work at all, not the nearest integer, nor assigning cents.
The only pluging I have installed at the moment is iThemes Security and I am using Michelangelo theme.

I would like to have each price ending in .95 regardless of the formulas applied, etc. Could you please help me with that? Thanks!

ENERGY GH

Am in Africa and am interested ecomence and i have my shopify account ready but don't know how to drop ship from Aliexpress to my shopify account using oberlo