Premium Products ADS import error

Hector

Good morning.
When I try to load the txt file that the plugin provides me with the advertising campaigns. when uploading it to facebook I get this error

SERVER PARSING FAILED

Server Parsing Failed: Oops

This is often caused by spreadsheets that are too complex, or contain too many rows. Try these tips to see if they resolve the issue:
  • Save your spreadsheet as a .txt file (Unicode Text) rather than .xlsx or .xls.
  • Import fewer rows

Does anyone know how to fix it ?

Attachments

• sintitulo.png
    sintitulo.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 23

chris37

Good morning.
When I try to load the txt file that the plugin provides me with the advertising campaigns. when uploading it to facebook I get this error

SERVER PARSING FAILED

Server Parsing Failed: Oops

This is often caused by spreadsheets that are too complex, or contain too many rows. Try these tips to see if they resolve the issue:
  • Save your spreadsheet as a .txt file (Unicode Text) rather than .xlsx or .xls.
  • Import fewer rows

Does anyone know how to fix it ?
Did you try to save it in the format the message say to you?

chris37

Yes he did!
@Ecomm that is what the fello member say but if is not working then is not make it the correct way!!!! Many times the solution is from of us and we don't see it...

The above error is show just that..
"Save your spreadsheet as a .txt file" so he doesn't do that!!!!
@Hector please check your setting if is set up correct...
Because you are the only one I know having this issue.

If you still fine this error ,then email support@alidropship.com with your
Access details of your website and facebook for they help you out!!!!

Ecomm

@Ecomm that is what the fello member say but if is not working then is not make it the correct way!!!! Many times the solution is from of us and we don't see it...

The above error is show just that..
"Save your spreadsheet as a .txt file" so he doesn't do that!!!!
@Hector please check your setting if is set up correct...
Because you are the only one I know having this issue.

If you still fine this error ,then email support@alidropship.com with your
Access details of your website and facebook for they help you out!!!!
Maybe but he said he used that file so what do you think he used instead? I am open to any idea so stay chill I don't want to get into you, maybe you know more than I do so no problem from me I just want to help.
@Hector do what @chris37 said and please tell us if we can help you again or not.

jozef22

Hello! I would like to ask you for advice. I imported a premium product into my e-shop. Subsequently, I imported an advertisement into Facebook Business and a warning popped up there. Would you be able to advise me on what the problem is and how to fix it? Thank you greetings Jozef
reklama.jpg

chris37

Hello! I would like to ask you for advice. I imported a premium product into my e-shop. Subsequently, I imported an advertisement into Facebook Business and a warning popped up there. Would you be able to advise me on what the problem is and how to fix it? Thank you greetings Jozef
View attachment 13331
Do exactly what is say boost a different post, because the one you use is not allow to be boost by facebook.

jozef22

Hi Chris37! The point is that I paid for the supplement with Alidropship: premium products, where they also created ads that they allegedly tested on Facebook. So I also wanted to run them on Facebook. How is it possible that it worked for them?