Premium product price issue and products going out of stock

sabeeh

Hi,
I am having an issue. I have set-up pricing formulas in my store. I have purchased premium product subscriptions to get things going. Following the instructions included with premium package runing the facebook ads on the imported products. But when alidropship updates run once a day. They update the price of my premium products based on formulas and also stock/inventory which causes following problems.

Issues:
  • Product prices are updating based on the pricing formulas but I want them to be the price I have setup or imported from premium products.
  • Product stock level is available on aliexpress but product goes out of stock on all variations.
  • I have gone into individual product section and change the update price to do nothing but it does not save that settings.

daniel-97

Product prices are updating based on the pricing formulas but I want them to be the price I have setup or imported from premium products.
If that product is in a category that you set your formula to, you can't.

All you can do now is create a separate category and put it there, don't set any formula for it. It won't be updated and all the pricing is manual as you wanted.
Product stock level is available on aliexpress but product goes out of stock on all variations.
Try reset the product and manually update it yourself to see if anything like that happens.
I have gone into individual product section and change the update price to do nothing but it does not save that settings.
I'm not sure about this, but have you saved it? If so then I don't think you can separate it from the Update Setting

sabeeh

hi my friend, i had that issues, try RESET. on supplier section.
This does not help as it resets the whole product. Premium products are setup a little bit differently as they have specific variations included.
Furthermore I do not know the product is gone out of stock unless I check it. Meanwhile I am runing FB ads to get traffic and conversion.

sabeeh

I'm not sure about this, but have you saved it? If so then I don't think you can separate it from the Update Setting
So I go into edit product then go to update then change when price changes to do nothing. Then I will save the changes by clicking the update WordPress button. But it does not save it. Still applies global pricing rules.

1597255497625.png

chris37

This does not help as it resets the whole product. Premium products are setup a little bit differently as they have specific variations included.
Furthermore I do not know the product is gone out of stock unless I check it. Meanwhile I am runing FB ads to get traffic and conversion.

They don't have specifics variation, the just rename them and delete few others..

If the aliexpress seller change even an attribute from it end, the product on your shop is gonna go to zero quantity.

The way to fix the zero quantity is to reset the product in the supplier tab in the products page setting.

But with this way you gonna lose and the setting of the premium product you buy before.

I had same issue,the best option I think is on each product,go to edit and on the update option unclick it,so it does not automatically update,
If in the case you sell and the supplier is out of stock,you can get it but it saves the page and pricing
Hope it helps

chris37

I had same issue,the best option I think is on each product,go to edit and on the update option unclick it,so it does not automatically update,
If in the case you sell and the supplier is out of stock,you can get it but it saves the page and pricing
Hope it helps

This is gonna give other kinds of issue ... if the product is out of stock in aliexpress and you sell it in your site ,then you must refund he customer.
I don't thing so paypal and stripe are gonna like so many refunds requests.

The chances if the product not being in aliexpress is very very slim
You can do that,then keep checking every now and then
Otherwise if you keep the update on,it will keep changing both price and attributes,which will affect your sales,if you doing paid ads
If you check some of the premium products,alidropship gave you is not same variation to the supplier they gave
And it written there,to not auto update,when your purchased it
So maybe that why not response from them
I had a problems with it,sometimes product I have already imported will show as not imported,duplicating it in my store and the videos are used by thousands facebook dont like
If you want to stay organised when using premium product
It the way
Share if you found another way

daniel-97

This is gonna give other kinds of issue ... if the product is out of stock in aliexpress and you sell it in your site ,then you must refund he customer.
I don't thing so paypal and stripe are gonna like so many refunds requests.
Or you can try finding another supplier and manually fulfill that order. After that, change to that supplier too
If you check some of the premium products,alidropship gave you is not same variation to the supplier they gave
What do you mean? Is it the same product variations but they just change the name?

sabeeh

Thanks, everyone for all the great replies and responses. Support has checked out the issue and they have to take it back to the development. So now I have to wait till the issue is resolved further.

I can't exclude products from auto global rules setup in alidropship plugin. Until that is fixed this issue won't resolved.
Resetting the product will be temporary as the product will still update every 24hrs. Then price needs to be fixed again since I cant exclude the products from global rules. Which means more manual work less plugin work.

It has had a significant negative impact as I had been running FB ads, plus the Premium subscription will also be ending soon and I have yet to make it work. :(

Spent $650+ in FB ads and had only 2 sales (60$) .. this isn't looking very good right now.

Johnny Hook

Spent $650+ in FB ads and had only 2 sales (60$) .. this isn't looking very good right now.

Yeah, I spent also about $500, and only 2 sales had.
There is 2 scenarios:

• we don't succeed because we are doing something wrong
  • or is something wrong with all premium products
I'm just curious, does anybody succeed with premium products from alidropship?

mushrukh

Yeah, I spent also about $500, and only 2 sales had.
There is 2 scenarios:

• we don't succeed because we are doing something wrong
  • or is something wrong with all premium products
I'm just curious, does anybody succeed with premium products from alidropship?
Same query from my side.