Plugin will only with with Permalink "Post name" and no other?

Dropshiping42

Hello,

Setting up the plugin and getting a 404 error. For best SEO practices I am using "/%category%/%postname%/" for my permalinks. However they will not work.

Regular posts work with but no product listings. I read your one page fix for the 404, and yes that does fix it.. but its not good SEO or page structure.

Does this plugin only work with the "Post name" Permalink structure?

How do I set it up to have /%category%/%postname%/ ? Can this be done?

Thank you

Dropshiping42

Just going to give this a bump.. sent in a support ticket and had this up for a few days... before I start promoting my store, got to get the linking sorted... any one have feed back on this?

Dropshiping42

Got a response, posting this for others who may ask this question as well:

"You can use this structure for your blog posts only, I am afraid it won’t work with product categories as they were designed in a different way. If you encounter 404 error, you should just follow the instructions set our in our guide.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if there’s any way I can be of help."
I then followed up and asked:

To confirm,
With the plugin the only way it works is with the /%postname%/ structure? (Yes.No)
Is their a work around for it? Prehaps using Httacess? Reason, I have articles on this site that are listed in Google already and would hate to have to do a redirect on them.
If this is the only way, what is the best SEO (Page linking structure) practices for this?
- If any of you have workaround for this, let me know please.

Thank you~