Plugin seems to be hanging

oodlesnoodles

Hello,
I've been using this plugin for a couple months now without any issues. Recently as of a couple weeks when I go to fill orders that have multiple products as it's working through the list adding items to cart for some reason it will stop on a random one and say No variations found for this product. I double check if it is available and yes most of the time the items are. Upon clicking the proceed with selected variation it retries the item and is able to find it. Even after retrying to fill the order again it will always stop on ones that it was able to add before.

The same pretty much happens when I do a product update. It will do maybe 4-5 items and then it hang on one and stay on processing. I don't use the auto update and I have been successful many times updating products before. Anyone else experience this? Any solutions? Could it be the most recent update of the alidropship woo plugin or chrome extension?

chris37

Hello,
I've been using this plugin for a couple months now without any issues. Recently as of a couple weeks when I go to fill orders that have multiple products as it's working through the list adding items to cart for some reason it will stop on a random one and say No variations found for this product. I double check if it is available and yes most of the time the items are. Upon clicking the proceed with selected variation it retries the item and is able to find it. Even after retrying to fill the order again it will always stop on ones that it was able to add before.

The same pretty much happens when I do a product update. It will do maybe 4-5 items and then it hang on one and stay on processing. I don't use the auto update and I have been successful many times updating products before. Anyone else experience this? Any solutions? Could it be the most recent update of the alidropship woo plugin or chrome extension?
I find this issue many time happening when you have over 3 products in same order.

1) Check your internet connection
2) Update the latest version of google alidropship extension (delete the previous one and reinstall it)
3) Update the latest alidropship plugin
4) clean cache (browser cache ,cdn cache, cache plugin cached, server cache)

If nothing work try to disable CDN if you use one and try again.