Plugin Not Saving Edits to Products or Images.

Mikelo

Hello here is my problem, for example, Step one I am in my WordPress back in I click on my alidropship woocommerce then I click on use direct import which brings me to the aliexpress page once I find my product I want to import or edit I click Edit which it starts processes the product and prepares it for editing. Now here is where I start having the problem if I see a picture in that item I want to edit or erase it will allow me to do so but when I click to save it starts to process it and just stay stuck in that processing mode and never comes out. Before that when I first downloaded this plugin I never had this problem but slowly I noticed it and it has gotten worse with time. Once again once I edit the product item by erasing a logo or editing a text or inserting a logo then I try to save the edits it just stays in a loop of processing but never come out and I have to start all over again. Please, can you recommend a fix for this? Because right now I can not do anything with this plugin and it is holding me back from completing my project. Also, there was an update that was avail so I updated and also deactivated and reactivated still no fix. It will work for the first 4 to 5 images then start doing the same things again.

Mikelo

Hello here is my problem, for example, Step one I am in my WordPress back in I click on my alidropship woocommerce then I click on use direct import which brings me to the aliexpress page once I find my product I want to import or edit I click Edit which it starts processes the product and prepares it for editing. Now here is where I start having the problem if I see a picture in that item I want to edit or erase it will allow me to do so but when I click to save it starts to process it and just stay stuck in that processing mode and never comes out. Before that when I first downloaded this plugin I never had this problem but slowly I noticed it and it has gotten worse with time. Once again once I edit the product item by erasing a logo or editing a text or inserting a logo then I try to save the edits it just stays in a loop of processing but never come out and I have to start all over again. Please, can you recommend a fix for this? Because right now I can not do anything with this plugin and it is holding me back from completing my project. Also, there was an update that was avail so I updated and also deactivated and reactivated still no fix. It will work for the first 4 to 5 images then start doing the same things again.

alidrop1.JPG

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Sent you a pm, please check.

Amal@ali

Thank you for reaching out to me. Would you please tell me where to send the cPanel log in access informations

Georgy

Really? What I always know is they don't work on week ends and I have confirmed it many times when there is no response during these days. If it is a change, that's nice.
Hello! Yes, we already hired new people to our Support Team to cover 24/7 support and of course we are always working on decreasing our Response Time

egauexpress

Hello - I am not able to edit my products in wordpress anymore after imported them from Alidropship. For some reasons, I am not able to see the toolbar that allowed me to edit images , attributes ,and prices. It just disapeared. Could you help me with that ?

chris37

Hello - I am not able to edit my products in wordpress anymore after imported them from Alidropship. For some reasons, I am not able to see the toolbar that allowed me to edit images , attributes ,and prices. It just disapeared. Could you help me with that ?
1)reload the page
2)clean browser cached
3)clean website cached
4)clean server cache
5)if you use cdn clean cached us well
6)check your internet connection