Plugin Installation challenges - IconCube Loader

stellar

I am a newbie. I have never used wordpress or owned a site. I have had struggles with getting started. I will appreciate if anyone here can walk me through resolving this challenge in the simplest way possible. ;)

I tried to install alidropship plugin to my wordpress site but it showed "Error! IconCube loader not found". So I contacted siteground support (hosting company) and I got this response from support- "I deployed ioncube loader for PHP 7.1 in your account"

so then I try to log back into my admin panel, and I got the error message -

"Fatal error: The file /home/nouvagra/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/filters.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0"

I sent this back to the support guys and I the got this message as well-

I have now changed the PHP Version and IonCube Loader versions to PHP 5.6 only for the following folder.......

With this, I still could not access the admin panel area. Still I got this error message -

"Fatal error: The file /home/nouvagra/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/filters.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0"

What do I do next. I don't understand this means or what to do. Hoping to learn

Please offer suggestions on how I can resolve this.

Thanks

Mar

I am a newbie. I have never used wordpress or owned a site. I have had struggles with getting started. I will appreciate if anyone here can walk me through resolving this challenge in the simplest way possible. ;)

I tried to install alidropship plugin to my wordpress site but it showed "Error! IconCube loader not found". So I contacted siteground support (hosting company) and I got this response from support- "I deployed ioncube loader for PHP 7.1 in your account"

so then I try to log back into my admin panel, and I got the error message -

I sent this back to the support guys and I the got this message as well-

I have now changed the PHP Version and IonCube Loader versions to PHP 5.6 only for the following folder.......

With this, I still could not access the admin panel area. Still I got this error message -

What do I do next. I don't understand this means or what to do. Hoping to learn

Please offer suggestions on how I can resolve this.

Thanks
Make sure the plugin version is compatible with the PHP version. If you still have the error message, send it again to your webhost.