Plugin Doesn't Import My Old Deleted Products

ultrasalgeria

Hello guys, after Woocommerce and plugin update, i just saw that my all products are gone. So after that I tried to import them again, plugin always says that the product added my import list, but it doesn't add.

Probably the plugin sees the old products somewhere, so that's causing to a conflict. What can I do about it? Support suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Wordpress, and create a new database before installation. But I made many changes on theme, pages and etc. So I don't want to lose them, what can I do?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello guys, after Woocommerce and plugin update, i just saw that my all products are gone. So after that I tried to import them again, plugin always says that the product added my import list, but it doesn't add.

Probably the plugin sees the old products somewhere, so that's causing to a conflict. What can I do about it? Support suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Wordpress, and create a new database before installation. But I made many changes on theme, pages and etc. So I don't want to lose them, what can I do?
Hello , please check the Trash - if there are products there please delete them.