PLEASE RESOLVE ISSUES

Aribest

Hello.

I'm totally angry,frustrated and fade up with your plugins,after all the sleepless night,youtube tutorials on how to resolve alidropship plugin yet to no avail i even contatcted your customers care but still yet..

1.PRICING FORMULA : On this attribute,i couldn't see the categories in which to select so that the initiated price can be displayed.You can take a look at the below image please.
View attachment 3685

2.FEATURE IMAGE NOT DISPLAYING: On my second query each time i import goods from aliexpress it normally comes along with the featured or front image but all of a sudden the featured or front image doesn't displayed at all could this be rectify as well please..You can check the below image as well..
View attachment 3686

3. IMAGE EDITING: I tried editing the image with the brush which is attached with the alidroship plugin but each time i edit an image it does not respond to the save button rather it will remain same with the label on the body of the image..Please rectify this as well...If possible could you show me the way i can edit products from aliexpress before importing it to my side please..

If these could be rectify i will be gladly happy...Please do something about this please i beg of youto respond back to me quickly please..

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello.

I'm totally angry,frustrated and fade up with your plugins,after all the sleepless night,youtube tutorials on how to resolve alidropship plugin yet to no avail i even contatcted your customers care but still yet..

1.PRICING FORMULA : On this attribute,i couldn't see the categories in which to select so that the initiated price can be displayed.You can take a look at the below image please.
View attachment 3685

2.FEATURE IMAGE NOT DISPLAYING: On my second query each time i import goods from aliexpress it normally comes along with the featured or front image but all of a sudden the featured or front image doesn't displayed at all could this be rectify as well please..You can check the below image as well..
View attachment 3686

3. IMAGE EDITING: I tried editing the image with the brush which is attached with the alidroship plugin but each time i edit an image it does not respond to the save button rather it will remain same with the label on the body of the image..Please rectify this as well...If possible could you show me the way i can edit products from aliexpress before importing it to my side please..

If these could be rectify i will be gladly happy...Please do something about this please i beg of youto respond back to me quickly please..

Thanks
Hello, 1. you can't select a particular category in Pricing in AliDropship Woo plugin. This option is only available for AliDropship original plugin.
2. and 3. Need to check your site. Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials.

Direct Webstore

1. you can't select a particular category in Pricing in AliDropship Woo plugin.
Meanwhile,i am making use of the alidropship woo.

I think the problem was with the original plugin ... and NOW he is using the Woo instead. But I could be wrong. The English is not the best. :)

EDIT: On the other hand, that screenshot also looks like the WOO version.

Last edited: