Please, honest feedback needed

valentina

Hi everyone, and thanks in advance for your precious time! :)

Just as the title says, I'm looking for feedback and critics about my store
The website has been set up with meditation, yoga and zen fan in minds. Mostly women 30+
There is social media integration but not much success. I'm planning on adding content as for SEO and backlinks purpose (working on blog posts right now).
About the products, I'll expand the selection with POD (t-shirt, mugs, hoodie) to create the brand feeling.
While for yoga clothes and accessories, I'm contacting other suppliers as Aliexpress carries very low-quality stuff.
What's your opinion? What can be improved?
You can be harsh, I like constructive reviews

*POD is print on demand for anyone who doesn't know

Last edited:

sherbert

Hi everyone, and thanks in advance for your precious time! :)

Just as the title says, I'm looking for feedback and critics about my store
The website has been set up with meditation, yoga and zen fan in minds. Mostly women 30+
There is social media integration but not much success. I'm planning on adding content as for SEO and backlinks purpose (working on blog posts right now).
About the products, I'll expand the selection with POD (t-shirt, mugs, hoodie) to create the brand feeling.
While for yoga clothes and accessories, I'm contacting other suppliers as Aliexpress carries very low-quality stuff.
What's your opinion? What can be improved?
You can be harsh, I like constructive reviews

*POD is print on demand for anyone who doesn't know

What´s the url please?

Mar

Ehi @Mar depends on their business volume, some of them automate, some just don't.
There are other dropshipping softwares like Alidropship, among other is Oberlo. They are integrated with stores like AliExpress. Meaning it is not just any suppliers. They'll have to be a seller in the big players to be automated. I received a number of messages from different suppliers who have seen my website and offered their products to sell in the store. When I asked them how to proceed if I am interested to sell their products, it turned out that I'll have to buy the products and they will ship it to my shipping address and I will start to sell them, something you will likely not agree. That is why I am curious how you can sell products not from AliExpress.

valentina

Yes, @Mar I know Oberlo and all the Shopify world. I don't think we can automize the orders when not using Alidropship, but there are some other options where not necessarily you need to buy the products in bulk. It's full of dropshippers out there, the only problem is that you need to contact them 1 by 1 and set up single agreements with them. Most of the time, you have to pay shipping expenses, which I usually add to the total cost of the product. I hope I've been helpful.

Mar

Yes, @Mar I know Oberlo and all the Shopify world. I don't think we can automize the orders when not using Alidropship, but there are some other options where not necessarily you need to buy the products in bulk. It's full of dropshippers out there, the only problem is that you need to contact them 1 by 1 and set up single agreements with them. Most of the time, you have to pay shipping expenses, which I usually add to the total cost of the product. I hope I've been helpful.
Dropshipping is a system where you don't need to keep a product physically, not spend a cent for the product you sell and no risk at all of losing financially. If you buy the product, pay the shipping and keep it, you defeat all the purpose of dropshipping.

valentina

Probably I wasn't clear in my answer, sorry about that. You wrote:
When I asked them how to proceed if I am interested to sell their products, it turned out that I'll have to buy the products and they will ship it to my shipping address and I will start to sell them, something you will likely not agree.
So, I answered: " It's full of dropshippers out there, the only problem is that you need to contact them 1 by 1 and set up single agreements with them."

That means they are dropshippers and they will ship the items for you to the shipping address you provide them, which will be the address of the customers who bought on your website.